Vegetable Tanned Leather, Brass Hardwear
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Keep your change close in the Maker Coin Pouch - fit for coins and notes, and a bank card. The durable vegetable tanned leather, strong saddle stitch finish, and brass snap fastener will ensure your cash will stay safe and secure. The clever coin 'tray' flap allows for easy sorting on the go.
- Holds notes and coins
- Coin 'tray' flap detail
- Rear card pocket
- W7cm x H10cm x D1.5cm
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Rich patina gets better with wear
- Saddle stitched by hand
- Linen Thread
- Brass snap fastener
- Debossed R.M.Williams Signature logo
- Made In Australia
Material: Vegetable tan leather
Our vegetable tanned leather ages gracefully over time, developing a beautiful natural patina which adds new features and richness to your piece. To keep this leather looking it best and to protect its appearance, it is important to treat it with care.
- Avoid letting your leather product get wet especially in the first month of use. After a month, the leather becomes more flexible and better at repelling water droplets.
- Keep the leather away from heat and never blow dry it, even if it gets wet.
- Use animal hair brushes for cleaning, not brushes made with synthetic bristles.
- Clean the product once a week if you use it often. Apply a small amount of Leather Conditioner directly onto the leather, working it into the grain with your fingers.
- You can occasionally use Stockman's Boot Polish in natural to keep them in top condition.
- Material: Vegetable tan leather
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over AU$150PREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over AU$150
- AU$10 for orders under AU$150
- 'In Stock' items are delivered within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return